Thursday, September 13, 2007

Books! Books! And Books!

What kind of books do you read?
My Family LOVES to read!!

Here are some books I have read:

1. Grandma's Attic Series
  • In Grandma's Attic
  • More Stories from Grandma's Attic
  • Still More Stories from Grandma's Attic
  • Treasures from Grandma
  • Away from Home
  • A School of Her Own
  • Wedding bells Ahead
  • At Home in North Branch
  • New faces, New friends
  • Stories from The Growing Years
2. Mary Poppins
  • Book 1
  • Book 2
3.Eleanor Estes
  • The Mofats
  • We Live in the North
  • Shoe Fly Girl
4. The Littles
  • Book 1
  • Book 2
  • Book 3
  • Book4
5. Joe's Friend

6.My Wartime Summers

7.Mrs Piggle Wiggle
  • Mrs Piggle Wiggle
  • Hello Mrs Piggle Wiggle
  • Mrs Piggle Wiggle's Magic
  • Mrs Piggle Wiggle's Farm
8. American Girls
  • Kaya
  • Felicity and Elizabeth
  • Kit
  • Molly and Emily
  • Samantha and Nellie
  • Josefina
  • Addy
  • Julie and Ivy
  • Kirsten
9. Little House books

10. Dr Doolittle
All of them!

11.Other biographys

Leave a comment and tell me what books you have read!

Posted by "Neva"

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I LOVE LOVE AND LOVE reading!!!!!!!
Who doesn't?

"Neva"

Hannah said...

I love to read too! I've read most of the ones you have listed there, and some more too. Love ya!
~hannah~