Saturday, September 1, 2007

Looking at houses together!



Yesterday, we all went together and looked at some more houses! ;) We packed a cooler full of drinks and set out on our long journey! :) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the way we stopped and got a few treats. Jake got a sucker!
It looks like he enjoyed it!!
Look at his messy face! How cute! ;)
Corban was really having fun!
I'm not quite sure what they are doing, but...
..I thought they were cute!
It was so pretty on the way there it was too pretty!!
:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Look at that face!
Everyone was very tired on the way home, but we all had a lot of fun!

P.S. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think! ;)

1 comment:

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

Thanks so much for the pics!! I enjoyed them! They were so cute. I hope you guys find a house soon! I'm sure you will. Oh, and those pics of the mountains were beautiful!