Thursday, February 28, 2008

We've Been Tagged!!

Well, we've been tagged by our dear friend Rebekah,
and here are the rules:

  1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog,
  2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
  3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Hannah's Facts:
  1. I have six cats.... =)
  2. I sometimes eat my corn with ketchup... (I know I'm a little strange..) ;)
  3. I cannot stand squash or green peas.... (Yes, I know, another weird thing about me.)
  4. I am the oldest of nine soon to be ten children... ( I don't count that in as weird, but it is a neat fact!)
  5. I can't stand the sight of a large amount of blood!
  6. I LOVE older movies such as the "I Love Lucy" show.... ;]
  7. And last but not least, I tend to be thrifty when it comes to turning trash into something useful..... :}
I am tagging:

My wonderful friend Emily at Wild Olive Branches
Ali at The Ambrosetti Family blog
Olivia at LivLife
Alyssa at Shutter Bug'n
Kim and her family at Life In A Shoe
Morgan at Morgan Elyse
Mia at Mia's Blog

OK! Now every one, Have fun!! :)

No comments: