Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Fun Moment...

...to remember.
OK, so what I am typing right now has nothing to do with that picture. But I was struggling with what to call this post, and so that pic had to come up. :0
I have been away from this delightful little blogging world for awhile now, and the reason was not at all as cheerful as that photo....
For last weekend, in the dead of the night, the horribly mean stomach bug decided to make an attack on our large household. :{
If you have ever seen a horror movie, that is precisely what our home is like when we are infected. Think about it. Nine kids, five of which seem to have problems finding their way around our house and getting to the bathroom when, ummmm... they need to.
Of course, this time was not as bad as it could have been. Thankfully not everyone was sick, and for those who were, it didn't last very long.
Just thought I would give you all a very well-deserved explanation as to why you all think that I deserted you. Believe me, I would have much rather preferred to have been sitting here fine and dandy with ya'll!
Anywho, thanks for reading this post. :)
Toodles!!
~Hannah~

1 comment:

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

I'm glad all is well now, and that it wasn't as bad as it could have been!!