Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sisters & Fabric..

Hello all!
I have been missing all of my blogging pals, but I am sure that in my absence you all behaved quite well. :) My siblings and I are simply adoring our little Creed, and I haven't found much time for doing anything else lately... (as a matter of fact, I am snuggling with him right now!)
But earlier today, the twins and I roused from our laziness, and set to making something useful...

I discovered some pretty scraps of fabric in one of my many craft boxes, ands thought of some quick and easy little bags that we could make.
The girls and I cut, trimed and sewed together these adorable purses...



..which, the twins found, are great for carrying around loose change!
Blessings,
~Hannah~

What are some things that you and your siblings enjoy making together?

No comments: