Sunday, June 28, 2009

A busy week...

This week, or past week, I should say, has been one of busy days, and many moments that I didn't have my camera with me. :) Geneva's friend Erin Snyder came for a visit, and we all really enjoyed having her here!! (I will post pictures of her visit soon.)

Also, on Saturday the 27th, our family celebrated nine years of pure delight with the twins, Emily Marie and Katherine Margaret Morse. Their birthday was one of total success, including a special date with mom and daddy, a family picnic at Chester Frost Park, and a whole lot of wonderful time together. :) They truly are a unique pair, the two of them...




























~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made these little doll prairie dresses for them. I thought I would share these pictures with you... :)






So, I guess I should go check on the little ones. That reminds me, where are they?... Oh yeah, they are outside making a fort with scrap wood and other stuff... how creative! :D

Toodles!

~Hannah~

1 comment:

Haleigh said...

What a sweet little pair! They truly love each other! DARLING!

Yours,
Amy