Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hello! I'm so sorry for not posting in so long!
We have been ever so busy here at home that I just haven't found the time.
To catch everyone up, I will go ahead and tell you that we are moving. We don't know where yet, but we are going to be moving in about three to four weeks. Please pray for us as we continue in our search for the right home! I never thought that finding a house big enough for eleven people, with about five acres of pretty land for us to explore, would be so hard! Not to mention that we have three dogs and about twenty to thirty chickens! So, it has been quite hectic the past couple of weeks, and I'm sorry that I haven't had time to post. I hope, Lord willing, to get back into it soon though!
Your prayers would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!
In Christ my Rock,
Hannah M.


4 comments:

The Ambrosetti Family said...

We will continue to pray for you and your sweet family!

~The Ambrosetti's

Hannah said...

Thank you so much for your prayers!! They are very appreciated! :)
~Hannah~

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

I'm praying for you daily!! I know this must be so hard, and you guys are probably getting anxious, but just remember to "trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths." He will direct you to the home you're supposed to buy and in His perfect timing. I know at times it's so hard to completely rely and trust in Him, but that's what He desires of us. And He will lead you to the perfect house!! :)

Hannah said...

Rebekah, thank you for all of the prayers and encouragement! And what a beautiful verse! Just to know that we can go to Him, and trust that He will take care of us, is OH! So nice!!!! It has been very hard to remember to 'trust in Him', and also to wait for His timing. But through all of this, I am learning more to be patient, as hard as it is, and your prayers are a great help!!It is very helpful to know that you are praying for us in this time of anxious waiting! Thank you for your great encouragement!!