Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hi! long time no post! :)

Hi! I hope everybody had a good Christmas! We sure did! Here are a few things I received.
I got a puppy on Christmas eve, his name is little Tucker.

Isn't he cute? He is tiny and very playful!

Hannah thinks his face is so cute!

I also got some skates and a helmet,

Isaac got me this clay book and clay,
there are dozens of ideas to make!

I got a hammer to blacksmith with,

I got card works, you put cards together to make castles and things,

the cards come in all shapes and sizes,

here are the clips.

I got some books Called" Betsy and Tacy",

I hope everyone enjoyed their gifts as much as I did mine!!

1 comment:

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

Looks like you had an awesome Christmas!! Andrew got that CardWorks thing, too!! He's so excited about it.

You got a puppy?! How awesome!! :)

I got some really great gifts as well.


I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas!

See you and Hannah Sunday,
Rebekah