Monday, August 16, 2010

Ok Hannah, I'm sorry...;)

So this is Hannah's sister. The one who did the last post, yeah, sorry about that! :) But it seems Hannah, the author of this dear little blog, has been a slight too busy lately. So I though I would a little post for her. Do ya mind Hannah dear? :)

If y'all do want something to read 'till Hannah does do a sweet post, then click here. (Yes, I'm "advertising"... :))

For a "happening now" thing, my little brothers just brought in a lizard. Then dropped it outside after it started crawling up their arms. After screaming that is...:):):)

Well, maybe this has satisfied you dear readers of Hannah's blog, :)

~neva

2 comments:

Hannah said...

you are such a sweetie. :)

luv ya!
~nana

Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.