Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sister-dear, before you get too terribly mad, I'm doing this for your own good.
First, I'd like to say to those of you still reading this darling blog, thank you for making my sister happy and not deserting her just because she is horrid at keeping a good, updated blog. That is what I'm for. {You can click here, if you are looking for a well-kept blog. Updated at least once everyday. Not to mention, the author is pretty awesome.}
I know, as soon as Hannah sees this, she will most likely give me another talk. You know, the one an older sister gives her annoying lil' sister? {yes, that would be me.} Don't worry, we love each other.
Anyway, I noticed, Hannah has not made you aware that Morsel number eleven has entered this crazy household. Yes, May 2nd, we welcomed Blessing Amelia Morse into the world. She weighed 8lbs. 12oz. 21and 1/2 inches long. She has more hair than any of us had, but still, not that much. I wish I had a picture3 of her, but this computer has not been updated, in the picture world, for a long time! ;) But if you do want to see pictures of her... Go to my blog. {www.nevas-life.blogspot.com}
So, for y'all who are faithful, and check this blog lots and lots, than you're awesome. 'Cause even though Hannah doesn't post THAT much, when she does, well... She posts good. ;)
Hannah, I love ya girlie! {Please, don't kill me.}

1 comment:

Haleigh said...

Pshahahaha! :) You're hilaious, Geneva. Really. You crack me up!

~H